đź”´ The Red Rebels

Red Rebels are such an important aspect of out presence out on the street. Share your Red Rebel questions and ideas here.

6 Likes

I’ve been talking to Hugh about getting the Sydney Reds Rebels an entry on the ausrebellion.earth signup page, and making a linking to a page for Sydney Red Rebels.
Should I be also talking to Beth or a moderator from Base re making a Sydney Reds page within the Base structure?
Anna Russell, sydneyredrebel@protonmail.com
0437 574 345

You can start your own thread in Base, specifically about the Sydney Red Rebels. However, since there isn’t heaps of traction in base yet, why not link them to this page?

Thanks Beth

Hugh is including the Reds within Community Groups in ausrebellion.earth. Along with the Reds contact details (email and FB) we want a link into our material in Base so that new people in particular do not find the process too daunting or confusing.
If we can change the link in ausrebellion.earth easily, no problem to include us on the Reds page and we can restructure later as needed.

Happy to get started but need advice re a plan, and then whether I learn to upload/ edit or hand the content over.

Some initial categories for our content are:

• costume making - (UK links) and supplies (doc of local info)
  • Sydney reds mandate (1 page doc)
  • online resource list (1page doc)
  • photos of actions. (There’s already hundreds in highish resolution). plus video footage.
  • action planning checklists
  • induction checklist and resources

How should this material be organised? Should we compile the docs and links into one Googledoc and add it to the existing topics with a title like “Sydney Red Rebels How To”. (based on the Paint the Streets example)

If the photos and videos can be included separately on Base, can you let me know the storage limits? compatible software to organise them, (eg for searches), backup to the cloud? Currently they’re in Dropbox.

Anna

Thanks Beth

Hugh is including the Reds within Community Groups in ausrebellion.earth. Along with the Reds contact details (email and FB) we want a link into our material in Base so that new people in particular did not find the process too daunting or confusing.
If we can change the link in ausrebellion.earth easily, no problem to make it to the Reds page and we can restructure later as needed.

Happy to get started but need advice re a plan, and then whether I learn to upload edit or hand the content over.

Some initial categories for our content are:

• costume making - (UK links) and supplies (doc of local info)
  • Sydney reds mandate (1 page doc)
  • online resource list (1page doc)
  • photos of actions. (There’s already hundreds in highish resolution). plus video footage. Suitable for Base?
  • action planning checklists
  • induction checklist and resources

How should this material be organised? Should we compile into one Googledoc and add it to the existing topics with a title like “Sydney Red Rebels How To”. (based on the Paint the Streets example)

If the photos and videos can be included separately on Base, can you let me know the storage limits? compatible software to organise them, eg for searches, backup to the cloud? Currently they’re in Dropbox.