:xr: Stickers! Stickers!

Copying this across from Keith in SA:

1 Like

Keith showing off the Paint the Streets stickers he had made.

1 Like

They complete posters nicely

2 Likes

The XR Victoria Anti-Murdoch Affinity Group has made a special edition collection of stickers that is in the process of being printed over the next few days.

XR Westside will be handling the money and delivery side of the operation but @brad333 is looking for some help to track people’s orders.

P.S. anyone want some stickers?

2 Likes

I imagine the prices for the Murdoch stickers are similar to these prices.

Just putting in the steps that need to be taken to get the stickers distributed to people.

Steps for Sticker Distribution and Delivery

Who What
@brad333 Order them from Impact Printers and pay
@brad333 Pick them up in Melbourne somewhere
??? Make a way to take orders / expressions of interest for stickers (use an Action Network form, Google form, or other form for this. Can also take EOI’s directly by email.
??? Promote stickers and point people to the order / EOI forms. Get expressions of interest for 10,000 stickers
??? Take payment from people for their sticker order costs. For this you can set up some kind of payment or donation system e.g. through Action Network, Paypal, Chuffed, etc. Or you can send them bank account details for a bank transfer. Or both. Or some other way as well e.g. cash. Brad has offered to take payment in the XR Westside account
@brad333 Confirm money has been paid
@brad333 Send the rolls out in PostPaks

A short cut might be establishing some distribution hubs in State capitals and trying to get EOI’s for a few thousand each every month or two - Mobilisation WG’s could potentially take on this task.

Yes please for LG Moreland

Murdoch Stickers order form is all systems go, please feel free to share it;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFbDbaICXwFKMKphuE76njZZIW2PSwa5WqOUXVFdzLtZLsow/viewform

3 Likes

Hi wonderful sticker organisers, Any idea when/if the next run of

these will be? I REALLY want 500 of the them. I would like to promote them on XR NSW Facebook page if you are still looking for orders.

Cheers
Lesley

1 Like