I’ve been asked to put together videos to demonstrate how rebels can sync their NextCloud calendars to their Android and iOS phones. This is an extremely useful feature that I’d recommend rebels take advantage of.
- Watch syncing NextCloud Calendar to iOS Tutorial UPDATE: See below
- Watch syncing NextCloud Calendar to Android Tutorial
- Download Android DAVx5 app
You can also sync your NextCloud calendars to your desktop computers. The concept is largely the same as what is discussed in the Android/iOS videos.
- The latest iOS release has changed the location of items in the settings menu. You will now need to add the CalDav account by going to: Settings > Mail > Add Account > Other -> Add CalDav Account.
- The videos don’t make it clear that you will need to send the calendar URL to your phone. The easiest way to do is email it to yourself however you can also paste in locally and then manually type it out on your phone.
Feel free to ask any questions about this here.