🌈 Paint the Streets: Ideas, inspiration & documentation

@brad333 's handy paste-up work out west. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Jess, and just for the record, Jess posted these because I was having trouble loading my humble brag.

1 Like

And i’m a little trigger-happy with the humble brags but Brad said to say that Pubic Enemy have instructed us to β€œbring the noise” and I will obey Brad… and Public Enemy. hat’s off to @kate.s too…

1 Like

LOL :joy:
Fight The Power :fist:

These are all amazing

6 Likes

Great Work, Brad! Cant wait to see the poster or the spray-chalk. :fist: :green_heart:

2 Likes

awesome placement!!! love this!!!

Hi all, would love to see some solidarity element in this too… what do you think of this one

1 Like

and these :slight_smile: ?!

3 Likes

4 Likes

We ran out of glue before we ran out of posters…might have to go back tomorrow night and finish it off

4 Likes

4 Likes

I did this one over 6 days of iso walks during the lockdown!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Just wanted to say, here in Sydney there’s a group of rebels really upset by the NCCC’s propossal of a gas and fracking led economic recovery. We’ll be doing actions around this topic but I also did a poster design (designed for stencilling!!!) that speaks to the horror of increasing our gas reliance. If other states want to take up this message it would be great to go national!

9 Likes

Mitre 10 has packs of four colours of spray chalk - pink, blue, yellow and white. $39.
They don’t last long, but they make good stencils.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Learning the lessons of stencil-cutting, postermaking and pasting and heading out with your crew. And, who said we disappeared?

4 Likes